What is the Energy that creates an Allergy?
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL TEXT
These articles and videos are intended for entertainment and informational purposes only. The author is not a licensed medical practitioner, and this material is neither intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or condition, nor to be used as a medical reference, nor as a substitute for medical care from a licensed practitioner.
Allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances – especially to foods – are so widespread in our modern world that they probably deserve to be called epidemics. In fact, they are so common that even if you are one of the lucky few without any sensitivities or intolerances, it’s a virtual guarantee that there are people close to you that are affected by them.
This special event series is designed to give you everything you need to know to take proactive steps to clear yourself or others of these problems! The material is equally applicable to all different sorts of allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances, including foods, food additives, environmental issues (such as chemical sensitivities or pollen allergies), and medicines. And I know this stuff works, because as a child I had all sorts of terrible allergies and sensitivities, and I spent many years going to allergists for tests and treatments, and allergies continued to plague me as an adult….until I learned how to use energy healing to clear them!
Later in the series, you’ll also receive the Formula for Miracles® encoded allergy clearing audio, which you can use as many times as you need to automatically clear your issues!
Before we delve in to the details of how to identify and release allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances, it’s important we build a foundation by clearly and precisely defining exactly what allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances are, and the differences between them, from the perspective of both conventional medicine/science, and holistic health/energy healing.
To better understand what’s really going on here, the answers below are divided into two parts:
- The first set of answers is the scientific or medical explanation and description of allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances, as well as the differences between them.
- The second set of answers is from the perspective of energy healing.
So what is the difference between allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances, from a conventional medical/scientific perspective?
- An allergy is a reaction that involves an immune system or histamine response. Specifically, an allergy involves the immune system producing antibody “iGe”, which (in lay terms) means the immune system is activating to attack an otherwise harmless substance that it has been exposed to before. Allergic reactions commonly include some combination of skin reactions (like hives), respiratory problems, and – in extreme cases such as a peanut allergy – can even include life-threatening reactions such as anaphylaxis or shock. Sometimes allergic reactions occur immediately, and other times it may take up to several hours for symptoms to appear.
- A sensitivity is a reaction that does not involve the immune system, but still may be quite unpleasant. Typically a sensitivity involves an exaggeration of the typical effects (or “side effects”) of a chemical or food or environment; for example, someone who is sensitive to caffeine may get jittery and have trouble focusing after drinking just a tiny bit of coffee. (FYI “side effects” is just a pleasant and somewhat deceptive way of saying “effects”. Whenever you are told that a certain product is associated with various side effects, mentally delete the “side”!) Like allergies, in extreme cases these reactions can be life threatening. But unlike allergies, reactions to sensitivities can include just about any symptom, include subjective symptoms such as fatigue or just not feeling right. Also, the symptoms may manifest immediately, or after a delay of hours or even a few days, so it can sometimes be challenging to identify sensitivities.
- Intolerance is the lack of a particular chemical or enzyme needed to digest or process a food. For example, if you are lactose intolerant, your body lacks the enzyme needed to break down and digest lactose, so if you consume foods with lactose you will likely feel quite ill as the lactose makes its way through your digestive system.
Now that we’ve reviewed the conventional definitions of these terms, let’s explore allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances from the perspective of energy healing.
Quite simply, from an energy healing perspective, allergies, sensitivities, and intolerances typically result from the body not recognizing or misidentifying the substance in question.
Using Muscle Testing to Identify Allergies, Sensitivities, and Intolerance
It’s important to note that if you use muscle testing to ask the subconscious mind about allergies, you will often get misleading results, because your body will rarely understand that it is allergic to something. This is because, from an energy healing perspective, allergies are typically created when your body either can’t recognize or misrecognizes an allergen, and as a result it “plays it safe” and assumes that the allergen is a dangerous pathogen, and activates the immune system to isolate it and
remove it from your body. As a result, you have an allergic reaction! (And remember that muscle testing can only reveal subconscious beliefs, not quantitative or reproducible medical test results.)
We’ll cover different methods for identifying allergies later in this series, but for now, know that if you want to use muscle testing to check for allergies, it’s better to use the phrase “offended by” or “allergic to or offended by” in your muscle testing.
For example, if you want to check your subconscious belief systems to see if you have a wheat allergy, instead of muscle testing the phrase
“I am allergic to wheat”
you might instead muscle test the phrase
“I am offended by wheat”
Or, even better,
“I am offended by or allergic to wheat gluten”
Allergies often occur because your body does not recognize or misrecognizes the allergen, and so your body does not believe that it has an allergy. Instead, your body will simply know that it is offended by the substance, and as a result activates your immune system to protect you from what it thinks is a dangerous pathogen.
And the same goes for sensitivities – if you want to use muscle testing for a sensitivity to wheat, you might muscle test the phrase
“I am offended by or sensitive to wheat”
However, be aware that “sensitive to” is pretty subjective and so less valuable in muscle testing, so I typically don’t use that when doing healing sessions; I usually stick to “offended by or allergic to” unless I have a reason to think my client has some sort of sensitivity.